Offshore Construction Manager
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Internatiol Oil and Gas Upstream Exploration and Production Company
• Work closely with project team and provide technical support in every phase of project EPC up until Project close out.
• Verify and ensure that technical details of orders are well understood by EPCI CONTRACTOR
• Review engineering documents, procedures and technical specifications related to installation and operation in project
• Initiate and/or proactively participate in specific engineering/safety related activities such as: installation procedure, risk assessment, HAZID, FMECA, FAT, Audits and etc.
• Work closely with COMPANY’s project team in overall progress monitoring
• Work as COMPANY representative (in offshore) during execution phase of project
• Close out projects and create close-out and lessons learnt reports
• Progress report to COMPANY management as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Diploma Degree or higher in engineering or engineering related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of air diving supervisor
• Minimum 5 years of sat. diving supervisor
• Minimum 10 years of offshore construction manager relevant to subsea construction
• Proven experience in diving, ROV operation and subsea construction both technical and management
• Familiar with all the mechanical interfaces associated with subsea risers, manifolds, structures and general equipment installation and operations.
• Great sense of ethics and professionalism
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English, spoken and written
• Eligible to work in Thailand and offshore (gulf of Thailand)