INPEX are an International Company involved in the supply of Energy globally. Their Operations cover Exploration, Production and Downstream and at present they have projects in over 30 Countries worldwide.In Australia they are involved in one of the Country's largest LNG Projects, including both Gas and Condensate which is currently in Construction Stage.
INPEX are looking for experienced IT Support Officers to work offshore on a 4/4 rotation to provide desktop IT support for the CPF team during the hook-up and commissioning phase of the Ichthys Project.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Provide desktop IT support for CPF team personnel which includes the deployment and maintenance of the desktops/laptops, printers, scanners and other associated peripheral equipment under company direction.
* Provide server and network administration under direction of INPEX IM&T TMS personnel which will include installation and relocation of core equipment.
* Provide video-conferencing support for both portable/fixed equipment plus desktop video for end-users.
* Escalate any field IT issues to company IM&T department.
* Use of INPEX service desk tool to action and report on open calls and closed calls.
* Control and maintain the onboard asset list in conjunction with INPEX IM&T procedures.
* Manage leased infrastructure assets in accordance with INPEX IM&T procedures, including coordinating logistics.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Demonstrate a high level of awareness in safe working practices associated with the design, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and installation and hook-up of offshore oil and gas facilities.
* Excellent communication and written skills (English) and ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
* Sound knowledge of OPERCOM and ICAPS commissioning management system.
* Extensive experience working under permit to work systems and adhering to permit to work conditions.
* Management of IT assets in a multi-lingual remote project style office.
* Exposure to Polycom video conferencing equipment.
* Support of Windows XP, Windows 7, Office 2003 & Office 2010 core environment
* BOSIET - required for those involved the Tow phase
* TBOSIET - minimum requirement for those individuals mobilized post Tow phase
* Tertiary Education - Relevant Field