Offshore Service Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
To operate, service & maintain the hire fleet in accordance with Companies Offshore Maintenance procedures.
• Preparation of equipment to meet Hire Office requirements
• Ensuring service procedures and standards are followed in accordance with company guidelines
• Maintaining safety standards as per the Occupational Health & safety Regulations
• Packaging, maintenance and operation of company equipment both onshore & offshore as required following company service guidelines & procedures
• Completion of service reports, minimum spares stock and handover sheets as required following company procedures
• Maintain, livery, decals & signage
• Calibrate relevant safety devices
• Carry out third party inspections
• Pressure test hoses when required
• Working safely as per the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
• Maintaining a professional and courteous approach to customers and colleagues at all times
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Manager within the timeframe specified, in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are deemed competent to fulfil these.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Must speak fluent Arabic.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities in accordance with business requirements
• Mechanical Experience
• Quality assurance awareness training
• Diesel engine training /shutdown systems
• Pressure testing awareness training
• Manual handling awareness training
• COSHH awareness training
• Work at heights awareness training
• Risk assessment training
• Offshore survival training
• Offshore medical certificate
• Slips, trips & fall awareness training
• Steam Boiler operating training
• air compressor operator training