Our Client is an Oil and Gas Operator primarily involved in the global supply of Energy. Their Operations cover Exploration, Production and Downstream and at present they have projects worldwide in over 30 Countries. In Australia they are currently a key market leader with one of the Country's largest LNG Projects.
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking an experienced Technical/Reporting Assistant with a strong project engineering background for an offshore position for an initial contract ending in September 2017. The ideal candidate will have previous offshore experience with strong reporting and communication skills providing support to the offshore team on a project scope. As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Weekly/Monthly development and maintenance of the project reporting system.
- Overseeing all reporting actions in line with the development of the FPSO.
- Liaise with the project control team and provide relevant information in regards to cash flow and accruals.
- Provide administrative assistance as needed.
- Promote safety working practices to site teams, contractors and other personnel and demonstrate HSE leadership.
- Securely store, retrieve and view information for the project team through the continuous improvement of project EDMS.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Current BOISET and/or TBOSIET are mandatory.
- Essential background in Project Engineering.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Minimum 10 years experience within Oil and Gas industry working onshore and offshore.
- Minimum 5 years experience within hook-up and pre-commissioning project phases.
- Previous experience with Commissioning Management systems (OPERCOM and ICAPS).
- Sound knowledge of Risk Analysis Software.
- Full Australian working Rights.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.