Operations/Maintenance Construction Coordinator
Oil & Gas
one year renewable
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their ongoing oil sands mega-projects in Alberta.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Operations/Maintenance Construction Coordinator will have the responsibility:
• Works with the owner's construction management team to ensure safe and successful execution of construction activities.
• Works directly with major construction contractors to plan and prioritize work, manage work site interfaces, obtain permits to work as required, review overall work progress, communicate contractor requests for information and change requests,
• Coordinates internal interfaces with Operations, Maintenance, Logistics and Infrastructure and other project functional groups (including Operations, other Production Projects / Major Project activities)
• Works with project management teams and contractors to review engineering work packages in development of safety plans and construction execution plans
• Stewards contractor performance measures, including safety, quality, cost, schedule, and operability.
• Works with Construction’s Safety and Quality Managers to ensure project expectations are understood and necessary plans are in place.
• Works with functions and construction and engineering teams to resolve sub-project construction issues, manage and control changes and resolve requests for information.