Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, operating in over 60 countries around the globe. Placing people within the Resources and Engineering sectors for over 45 years, Fircroft is committed to providing the highest standards of service to clients and candidates
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join an industry leader in the Mining and Construction Sector in PNG. This senior role will be responsible for safely delivering the projects and ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will support all Project Managers and Superintendents to allow them to successfully deliver on the company's contract obligations.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Deliver projects from contract award to client handover
* Develop and implement innovative construction techniques
* Maintain effective relationships with landowner groups
* Build and maintain existing client relationships
* Minimize overheads through operating efficiencies
* Instil a safety culture of zero harm
To be considered for this role, you will have:
* Previous experience in a Senor Project Management or Operations Management role
* Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
* Demonstrable experience working on medium to large civil/ mining projects
* Previous experience working in PNG highly desirable but not essential
If you meet the key requirements of this position and would like to be considered, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV in word format. For a confidential discussion surrounding the role, please contact Fallon O'Keeffe on 07 3233 2300