Our Client uses its pioneering spirit to responsibly deliver energy to the world. This purpose transcends all of the clients operations. The Company conducts its business to return maximum value to shareholders while utilizing a wealth of knowledge and resources from its employees and acting responsibly in all communities in which it operates. With more than 30,000 employees, our Client works worldwide to consistently deliver top performance, value and to maintain the companys global market
- Front line materials management and coordination focal point for assigned core operating offshore production installation(s);
- Working within the Integrated Operations Centre, this position interfaces daily within a cross functional team internally, and with 3rd party vendors, including robust rental equipment management and controls;
- Daily interface with assigned offshore platform(s) and planning, marine logistics and base and quayside onshore to ensure the timely planning and execution of materials / vessel loadouts, including accurate and timely Load Listing and Materials Registers collation and provision;
- Interface and support associated platform(s) Shutdown Team where and when applicable;
- Focal point for expediting, freight forwarding, Receipt Discrepancies interface and controls;
- Ideally experienced and competent to a high level in the use of SAP MM system application;
- Ideally experience of wider on and offshore major operator processes and environment;
- In addition to proven SAP skills and competence, a proven track record of superior written and oral communication skills, excellent personal and integrated team working behaviours are pre-requisite.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.