Oil & Gas
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their LNG mega-project in Western Canada.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Operations Scheduler will have the responsibility:
• Develop & Maintain an Integrated Resource Loaded Schedule for Ops and CSU activities
• Develop a 90 Days Look Ahead at L4 detailed and Resource Loaded
• Interface with 3rd Parts Planning (SemCam’s, Pembina ...etc.)
• Interface with Project Delivery Team for an integrated plan
• Interface for Operations, Maintenance and Technical teams for Planned activities and shutdowns
• Build long-term resource loaded schedule to support planning, example when to onboard OC, rigs etc.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Colum Calnan at Fircroft on +1 403 817 2912