Operations Technical Assistant
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their LNG mega-project in Western Canada.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Operations Technical Assistant will have the responsibility:
• Develop analytical tools, reports, dashboards from existing data sources in alignment with production operations workflows.
• Build test of concept tools using Spotfire, Excel and Access to support workflows.
• Deliver documentation to ensure sustainability of tools and concepts developed
• Manage current production data workbooks
• Liaise and coordinate with Operations, Production Accounting, Marketing, and IT to enhance cross-functional capabilities
Essential Skills / Qualifications: