Parts Status Controller
To provide effective and efficient administration service to the contract. Collating, checking, and processing part collection information. Managing customer enquiries. Liaising with transport and planning hub to ensure requirements are met.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
1. Customer service
Face to face communication with customer, providing information and assistance to resolve queries on a day to day basis.
Ensure all jobs are updated on internet portal with collection details and any discrepancies are advised real time to the customer - “Stop Call Wait”
• Collating, checking and processing part collection information.
• Being the first point of contact for customers and managing and enquiries, escalating where necessary.
• Face to face communication on a daily basis with the customer in order to resolve queries in a timely manner.
• Talking to sub-contracts, customers and UK and EU drivers and operators on a daily basis and building an excellent working relationship.
• Liaising with planning and operational teams on a regular basis.
• Ensure that routes running late, short shipments and blowouts are reported and ensure that suppliers are adhering to the daily schedule
• Assist with the compilation and maintenance of weekly operational KPI’s both internal and external (customer)
• Requirement to compile and distribute important internal and external (customer) communications (daily)
KNOWLEDGE/ QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
• Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Strong excel skills
• Strong outlook skills
• Good organisational skills
• Preferred understanding of automotive logistics processes