Pipeline Construction Manager
Oil & Gas
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Construction Manager based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
• Supervise field construction teams; includes both company and contract work groups
• Provide assistance to Construction Director in coordinating construction activities for pipeline work.
• Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related construction activities for pipeline and preparation of data for reporting
• Provide detailed material & labor project estimates
• Maintaining the highest standards for HES performance
• Other duties and projects assigned as necessary
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• 9+ years experience in pipeline construction and maintenance is preferred.
• Experience with 56” Cross country pipeline work is desirable
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and construction in relation to surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment
• Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations
• Sound knowledge of API, ASME, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects
• Ability to follow and apply new technological developments in the pipeline industry
• Ability to supervise and/or repair mechanical problems on pipeline equipment
• Ability to lead Root Cause Failure Analysis, implement preventative/predictive maintenance.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and project management skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office s
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Aramco Experience
• Middle East Experience
• Experience with 56” Cross country pipeline work
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please contact Mohammed Arbab Mohsin at Fircroft on +966 1228 1159