Pipeline Construction Manager
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of services to firms and organisations working in the oil field, petrochemical and industrial sectors in KSA and beyond. Their current services include but are not limited to engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance. They have recently been selected as engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contractor for Saudi Aramco's strategic pipeline projects related to the Master Gas Program and the Fadhili Gas Program
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Construction Manager based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
• Supervise field construction teams; includes both company and contract work groups
• Provide assistance to Construction Director in coordinating construction activities for pipeline work.
• Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related construction activities for pipeline and preparation of data for reporting
• Provide detailed material & labor project estimates
• Maintaining the highest standards for HES performance
• Other duties and projects assigned as necessary
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• 9+ years experience in pipeline construction and maintenance is preferred.
• Experience with 56” Cross country pipeline work is desirable
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and construction in relation to surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment
• Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations
• Sound knowledge of API, ASME, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects
• Ability to follow and apply new technological developments in the pipeline industry
• Ability to supervise and/or repair mechanical problems on pipeline equipment
• Ability to lead Root Cause Failure Analysis, implement preventative/predictive maintenance.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and project management skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office s
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Aramco Experience
• Middle East Experience
• Experience with 56” Cross country pipeline work