Oil & Gas
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
•Support construction and responding to RFI’s TQ’s on site.
•Update PDMS models to incorporate design changes.
•Produce or Update Piping Isometrics Drawings for all area scopes.
•Provide MTO’s for materials associated with model updates.
•General modelling and detailing duties within SET.
•Checking and approving drawings from time to time
•Responsible for delivering a timely and cost effective manner to support the construction schedule.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• The ability to work within a small team and minimum supervision.
• 3 to 5 years minimum experience with LNG experience being highly regarded.
• Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
• Previous demonstrable experience in PDMS Piping modelling is required.
• Working knowledge of Oil & Gas specifications.
• Previous work experience with Oil &Gas construction phase highly regarded.
• A demonstrable competency in Micro station v8, PDMS 3D Piping/ Equipment Modelling,
• PDMS Draft and MDS are preferred skills. Navis Works and or Aveva review is