Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Maintain and update all piping engineering related procedures and drawings within the division.
1. Prepare, review and execute piping job specifications and ensure efficient implementation.
2. Develop piping designs through all design stages, including conceptual, preliminary, detailed engineering and construction.
3. Ensure timely completion of all project specifications, designs, drawings and requisitioning, as applicable.
4. Responsible for maintaining and updating all piping engineering related procedures and drawings.
5. Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems performance.
6. Upgrade professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publication; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
7. Assist in the training of operators, engineers and technicians for better understanding and appreciation of system reliability and proper use of Piping Engineering design and construction.
8. Coordinate and participate in site Piping Engineering Safety and Reliability Audits. Ensure adherence to environmental regulations and adopt Safety Loss Prevention principles.
9. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.