Our client is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry
Minimum 3-5 years experience
Assists in the preparation of the overall project schedule covering detailed engineering, contracting, procurement, pre-turnaround/ turnaround construction and commissioning
* Ensure the development of the project schedule according to the commercial needs. Verify feasibility and criticality.
* Participate to the commercial risk management activities.
* Ensure the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control System required by the contract complexity, risk and duration, in compliance with the Project Breakdown Structure, Company Standards and Contract specifications.
* Interface and coordinate with other Company Functions or Discipline Leaders/Supervisors and Managers to build up activities, assign milestones and constraints by issuing the logic network.
* Prepare all the reference baseline documents, and ensure that the projects planning and scheduling requirements are properly and clearly communicated to those functionally responsible for executing the work.
Position will be based in shipyard, 5-day workweek, 1 year contract
Local package only