Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
PPC has built a wide range of buildings with distinctive landmarks and completed infrastructure projects of various discipline. These include high-rise offices (up to 50 storey) and residential buildings, commercial and retail outlets, government offices, townships, and infrastructure projects such as marine works (wharfs, jetties and container yard), highways, bridges, water supply facilities (intake structure, dam, pipeline and reservoir), sewerage pipes, utility service tunnels and monorail t
1) To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions, as relevant and required by the Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Management System (QHSEMS).
2) To head the Planning sub-department
3) To assist HOP in the overall planning and coordination of projects.
4) To cover the following work areas:
-Set up and enforce a uniform site management system throughout the project.
-Planning, coordinating and allocations of common resources.
-Assist the HOP in setting up of site facilities.
-Liaising with parties concerned in utility relocation, diversion and temporary works.
-Assist the HOP in preparing the Master Works Program.
-Providing technical assistance to various departments.
-Support the production of shop drawings, alternative design, etc.
-4Monitor the physical and financial progress of the projects.
-Assist the set up of Management Information System.
-Prepare the progress reports for the projects.
-Assist the Contract Sub-Department in measurements and claims.
-Collect and analyse construction data and disseminating them to relevant parties.
5) To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the Superior.
6) Everyone in the company is expected at all times to work together as a team, with each other in all departments / projects, to take initiatives to interact and to overlap duties where necessary and appropriate, in order to achieve optimal output for the company.