Planning Master Data Director
Oil & Gas
- Develop and maintain governance and policies for planning master data on production sites
- Authorise the creation and maintenance of planning mater data
- Take ownership and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the planning master data
- Conduct relevant data analysis and effectively communicate analysis results and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Resolve master data related issues or escalate for critical case
- Initiate and manage projects to enhance data standardisation, accuracy and integrity
- Control phase-in and phase-out process and change of BOM
- Maintain proper master data for logility
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years in Master Data and 5 years in Management level
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Business Administration, Economics, IT or related field
- Computer literacy with ERP System, MS excel, Access, Crystal reports. AX is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence and reporting tool.