A multi-national Oil and Gas Operator involved in a World Class Expansion Development being fabricated in Korea.
Joining a Multi-national team based in one of the World's Largest Fabrication yards, this is an exciting long term (3 years+) role for an experienced Planning & Reporting Engineer to be part of a World Class Development.
The role will be based in Okpo, Geoje Island on a local basis (No Visa Sponsorship Available) and will report to the Project Controls Manager Korea for this World Class Project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
* Participate in Behavioral Based Safety (BBS).
* Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
* Compliance with Ethics policies.
* Adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
* Coordinating regular schedule reviews with Contractor and internally with Company Site Delivery Team;
* Participate/ Coordinate the monthly progress claims review and verification process
* Reviewing Contractor daily/ weekly/ monthly progress and performance reports and run analysis;
* Monitoring and forecasting progress of activities in contractors' work schedule and highlighting problem areas and recommend remedial actions;
* Working closely with cost engineer and quantity surveyors for expenditure and value of work forecasting;
* Maintaining key performance indicators reports and matrices for the Fabrication disciplines and overall scope;
* Review (and coordinate reviews with Site Delivery Team) the Level 3 schedule issued by Contractor (Okpo Yard Modules); consolidate comments and provide to Contractor
* Ensure Okpo Yard planning group is correctly utilizing Schedule Management Procedure approved by Company
* Review of Okpo Yard Weekly/ Monthly reports and provide comments to Contractor
* Run "What if analysis" and provide support Okpo Construction Team during schedule analysis
* Ensure forecast reported by Contractor within schedule and reports are reflecting the actual progress and realistic forecast
* Provide support to Fabrication Planning Team with their enquiries regarding Okpo Yard planning, performance and delivery
* Other related duties/functions as required
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.