Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
1. Job Purpose & Scope:
1. Manage UZ-750 Program Integrated Master schedule in P6, preparation, finalization, monitoring, control and reporting of planning and progress. Proactively coordinate between EPC‘s planning, progress and Engineering, Fabrication, Procurement, construction team, ensuring control of the full scope of work and all UZ750 Program activities are planned, linked, integrated, analysed, monitored and controlled against the plan and DSP.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
1. Administer all UZ-750 P6 Data base
2. Integrate and link UZ-750 Integrated Master Schedule
3. Review and admin OBS and EPS coding
4. Responsible for WBS integrity and Coding structure
5. Review & Approve level IV Progress (Quantity Installation Schedule, Equipment Schedule and Manpower mob plan)
6. Analyse and Review Contractor level III schedules
7. Analyse and Review Contractor level III Resource loading (Quantity, Equipment, Manpower)
8. Organize Management schedule review
9. Review & Approve Engineering, Procurement and Fabrication Progress input to the Master Level III Schedule
10. Review Schedule Forecast with IPMT EPC’s Senior Planners
11. Utilize Schedule Analyser and other schedule analysis tools to integrate the Contractor’s schedule and forecasts
12. Review level III Schedule Changes Log
13. Review and Discuss the Schedule Analysis with Project Managers and Project Controls Lead
14. Review & Analyse Schedule Critical Activities with Project Manager and Project Controls Lead
15. Review and Analyse look-ahead schedule and variance reports with Program Manager
16. Review and endorse schedule impact related to Change Orders
17. Chair weekly Schedule / Progress meetings with Contractor planners (before Management Meetings)
18. Audit Contractor’s Schedule Compliance
19. Ensure Contractor’s ensure development of detailed systems turnover schedules in support of project commissioning objectives (Systems T/O)
20. Support site reporting requirements
21. Review Equipment RAS dates and validation with Construction and Logistic Managers
22. Check the Changes into the logic relationships, using Contractor P6 Database
23. Maintain project schedule directory
24. Provide Schedule input to Cost Control for Cash Flow on monthly basis
25. Provide Progress input to Cost Control for Accrual on monthly basis
26. Provide all schedule input required for weekly and monthly reporting
27. Incorporate all B/F and external Milestone impact into the program schedule.
3. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts)
1. Regular interactions with Project Controls T/L on Project ctrl interfaces.
2. Engineering disciplines, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and commissioning team members.
3. With Site Project Planner Engineers
4. Interactions with contractors on progress verifications and Schedule issues.
4. Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
1. Has overall responsibility and accountability for the progress control.
2. Has high visibility to UZ750 Management
3. Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision.
4. Exercises judgment in making decisions; know when to seek advice.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
5. Minimum Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Science in Engineering
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English); Good supervisory skills
3. Minimum of fifteen (15) years broad Oil & Gas project controls/Planning experience in
all project phases (i.e. FEED, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Close-Out)
4. Minimum of five (5) years in Primavera Administration
5. Minimum of ten (10) years Project Controls supervisory positions working for International
Oil Company in the Owner’s project organization,
6. Managed mega Program WBS, OBS, EPS Worldwide experience with Contractors
in particular those involved in the construction of on-Island facilities.