Plant Maintenance Planner
Oil & Gas
one year renewable
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their ongoing oil sands mega-projects in Alberta.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Plant Maintenance Planner will have the responsibility:
• Reports to Short Range Planning Lead
• Mandatory participant in CFT – allocating new notifications to appropriate planning resources
• Responsible for creating plans and task lists for all maintenance repair activities including:
• Emergency, break-in, urgent breakdown work-orders
• All low to medium complexity breakdown, predictive, preventative maintenance plans
• High complexity including 30 days or less LACD (Correctives, major modifications including ops tech engagement) - with collaboration with long range planners
• PM plans –non-shutdown coded, and condition based work
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
•5 years of experience with live plant maintenance, mining, hydro carbon facilities, ore preparation, slurry plants, extraction process, utility plants, etc.
•Technical certification preferred
•Knowledge of pipeline maintenance in oil sands operations preferred.
•Superior working knowledge of SAP
•Knowledge of Maintenance processes and oil sands maintenance programs
•Familiarity with heavy industry planning, scheduling and execution concepts
•Thorough working knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability practices
•Continuous improvement skills and commitment to best practices
•Proven coaching and mentoring techniques and skills and an ability & desire to train others
•Working knowledge of Scheduling Software (Prometheus/Primavera/Project)