Plant Quality Manager
Ostrov u Stříbra - District Tachov, Czech Republic
Our Client Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. As one of the world's largest suppliers of automotive seating and electrical power management systems. Our Client provides complete seating systems and components, as well as both traditional and high voltage/high power electronic products and electrical distribution systems and components.
With facilities in 36
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Quality Manager to lead the JIT Quality department in Tachov, Czech Republic. The coming months are exciting times at Lear Corporation as our client prepares for complete seat launches for 2 premium German OEM Customer Groups.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the Quality Manager will be entrusted with ensuring that daily quality targets are completed within agreed timeframes and to customer specification standards. There will be a focus on developing current quality tools and continuous improvement as well as planning and organizing the daily performance of the quality area in line with company global strategy.
As a Quality Manager, your duties may include (but not be limited to):
- Working directly with customers and suppliers to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Management of Quality Documentation for audits.
- Developing quality measurements and prevention systems in the production processes.
- Practical work and implementation of new production lines.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering or technical related subject.
- You must have extensive working within the quality function of an automotive company – preferably seating / automotive interior products.
- Good working knowledge of: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Problem solving tools.
- Organizational skills – a proven record in being able to plan and track project activities.
- Strong communication skills with a fluency in English/German or German/Czech is mandatory.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Stephen Robinson at Fircroft on + 1925 281 639