Powertrain Mounting System Engineer
Our Client is a large Automotive and Commercial Vehicle OEM, with a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering on a contract basis. These opportunities are typically based in their research and development facility located in Dunton which is the largest automotive technical centre in the United Kingdom.
Powertrain Mounting system engineer, responsible for design, development and testing of engine and transmission mounting components, for application in Ford vehicles worldwide
- Design and development of mechanical systems.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision. Keen to take on responsibility.
- Work in a multi functional environment and deliver tasks in time and with high quality.
- Good PC and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Ford Releasing system (WERS)/AVBOM and Product Development System (GPDS) a distinct advantage.
- CAD CATIA5 & knowledge of Ford Team Centre Engineering
- Candidates should have experience working in a Mechanical Engineering activity preferably in the automotive sector.
- Experience in component durability and NVH would be useful to the position
- Experience in Rubber to Metal and Aluminium casting industries would be a distinct advantage
- Candidates must have a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering, ideally educated to Degree level