Our Client is a prestigious manufacturer of sports and racing cars. The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
Powertrain build and test support to a project for 3 cylinders and 4 cylinders engine variants
- Powertrain experience essential.
- Build and strip of gasoline prototype engines with measuring capabilities
- Engine test bed operation, including experience of Calibration tools, Inca, Asam
- Mechanical Development and Validation Testing to procedure and engineers instructions.
- Good all round mechanical skills. Prototype engine build.
- Fabrication and Machining skills preferred.
- Experience in an Automotive Engineering Environment preferred, or highend race team/technician
- Must have ability to work with minimal supervision and follow written instructions on Test Request sequences or drawings if required.
- Must have a good computer and communication skills.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.