Principal Reservoir Engineer
Oil & Gas
London and South East - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting for a Principal Reservoir Engineer to join a leading oilfield consultancy at their offices in the South East (UK).
As a Principal Reservoir Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Assuring the technical quality of reservoir engineering work performed by staff and consultants
• Mentor others
• Identify process improvements
• Field development plans
• Production forecasts
In order to fulfil the Principal Reservoir Engineer duties, you will have the following:
• A relevant degree
• Broad reservoir engineering experience
• Management/mentoring experience
• Operator experience (past or present) advantageous
• Full UK working rights
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary and the opportunity to join and develop within a market leading business in the oil and gas industry. More information, including full job description, available on application.
Essential Skills / Qualifications: