Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Provide fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving and petrochemicals used to make everyday items
• Provides process optimization/ continuous improvement support for manufacturing /Engineering Process improvement initiatives across 5 countries in ASEAN cluster.
• Develops and applies project specifications which are consistent with BP’s policies, processes and engineering expectations, for controlling the quality/safety/environmental outcomes of new projects and (existing) process improvement initiatives.
• Provide critical Select/Define stage inputs to Conceptual engineering of projects and support the transitioning of these concepts into detailed engineering, execution and operations.
• Ensures “industrialization” of new and modified formulations from Global Lubricants Technology (GLT) introduced into the ASEAN plants. Conduct assurance audits as requested.
• Reviews / endorses Technical Mocks for 5 blending plants in ASEAN, including the development of inherently safer process engineering and operational management solutions.
• Provides coaching and strategic support to plant engineering teams on sustaining Asset Integrity at the facility level in a manner best suited to their individual operating demands/challenges.
• Conduct assurance audits as requested.
• Specifies and assures policies, process and engineering attributes required to control the quality/safety/environmental outcomes of new projects and (existing) process improvement initiatives.
• Process engineering evaluation concept design stage at Appraise/early Select stages to ensure that projects going for preliminary Sanction (“DFM”) have a sound basis for pre-funding requests for Define.
• Ensures that assets/equipment/systems operates within the specified design parameters accounting for variability in product and operating characteristics
• Ensures that the process operates to deliver quality, safety and environmental objectives
• Leads Process safety reviews, risk assessments and action item resolution plans to mitigate safety hazards and reduce operational risks.
• Works closely with the Initiator and/or Leader of Project HSSE Reviews (PHSSERs) to enhance the effectiveness and rigor of Process Safety assurance processes related to these reviews.
• Support the ASEAN site team for OMS compliance to sub element 3.3, 5.3 and 5.4.
• Coordinates with the ASEAN sites for various reporting to region and SPU.