Process Engineer - Paint - 26555
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Paint AME - Process Engineer - Development and introduction of new and modified processes associated with new model introductions and model year changes, including the development of appropriate jigs, fixtures and tooling.
Project management, planning, developing and implementation of all written Processes for manufacturing.
- An understanding of the Paint process.
- Knowledge of and involvement in product launches.
- Knowledge of and involvement in the product development phase.
- Provide feasibility of all designs to suit manufacturing build requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and with external partners, representing the department.
- Ability to Manage the development and submission of departmental responses to PDLs, Master Schedules, etc
Ideally will have worked within Paint Shop Engineering previously, must have knowledge and experience of problem solving tools e.g. PPS (8D), FMEA, A3 reporting, DMAIC etc..
-Understanding of WERS, GSPAS, AIMS, GPDS, LQOS & DPA5.
- Experience of TcE, Vis and Process designer
Preferably degree qualified but minimum HNC/HND in relative discipline