Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
My client, a leading energy supplier is looking for two procurement co-ordinators to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months. The role will be based in Sharnbrook for 3 weeks initially and will then be based in Rugby full time.
To assist the commercial and Bid Management team in the procurement of services, supplies, equipment and materials.
– To build relationships with manufacturers and suppliers
– To obtain quotations and negotiate best prices
– To input purchase orders onto systems and update excel spreadsheets or other business documents with details
– To check invoices against PO’s and obtain approval for payment
– Provide administrative support to Commercial and Bid Management teams as required
-Financial Responsibility: coordinate, obtain and report on supply chain prices and quotations
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
-Proven experience in a similar role for a similar size and type of organisation.
-Computer Literacy - intermediate level
-Good numeracy skills – Mathematics GCSE Grade C or above
-English – GCSE Grade C or above
-Excellent communication skills
-Sage job costing experience preferred
-Good communication, Team Player, Able to work on own initiative, Computer literate
-Excellent organisational skills
-We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, well organised and dedicated person, with an easy going nature who can respond well to pressure and achieve deadlines efficiently