Procurement Expert - Refinery
Oil & Gas
Thanh Hoa Province, North Vietnam
This vacancy has now expired.
Residential role based at the refinery site in Thanh Hoa Province, North of Vietnam
Initial contract will be signed for 2 years with possibility to extend.
Position: Procurement Expert
Reporting to: Deputy Section Manager
Purpose: The Procurement Expert has responsibility for ensuring timely and properly organizing and coordinating procurement activities in order that Procurement Section meets department KPIs approved by the Management.
- Under supervision of Procurement Section Manager and Procurement Section Deputy Manager, the Procurement Coordinator will coordinate with Procurement Team Leader (Planning) and Procurement Team Leader (Purchasing) to ensure that all procurement activities/bidding packages are conducted properly and timely as the approved procurement plan.
- Under supervision of Procurement Section Manager and Procurement Section Deputy Manager, the Procurement Expert will coordinate with other company’s User departments in order to ensure that bidding schedules are met.
- Ensure that procurement activities undertaken meet Vietnamese regulations, CLIENT procedures and policies.
- Ensure proper selection of bidders, timely issuance of bid document, through evaluation and recommendation to appropriate approval.
- Ensure the coordination with user department, legal advisor for preparing, reviewing of Invitation to Bid, tender document, contract term and condition, scope of work, technical specification and finalizing the contract as requested by Deputy Section Manager.
- Ensure all contractual documents are submitted by the contractor in accordance with the contract.
- Supervise the expediting work for ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment, and timely completion of services.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Education Level: Minimum qualification required:
- University Degree level
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or any Engineering disciplines
- 10-15 years working experience in refinery procurement
- Familiar with Incoterm 2000/2010, experience in import/export
- Experience in processing procurement of bidding packages for Refinery
- Experience of SAP or equivalent e‐procurement systems
- Experience in preparing procurement procedure, bidding document