Production Assistant Manger
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Assist the Production Manager in managing the production personnel and driving the plant’s work processes. Manage career development and administer the employee performance management.
1. Coordinate with Production Manager to ensure that major operational needs and concerns are adequately addressed.
2. Assist the Production Manager in implementing and executing different action plans and programs.
3. Drive individual employee career plans and personnel development plan by facilitating the process for employees.
4. Coordinate operations and production activities to comply with EHS guidelines and overall safety regulations.
5. Ensure implementation and effectiveness of global work processes, operating discipline, management systems, enabling technologies and roles.
6. Communicate with employees and create an environment that fosters team and individual empowerment.
7. Promote the Six Sigma initiative within the department by developing awareness information sessions and coordinating necessary training workshops.
8. Coach plant personnel and participate in meeting the business and plant goals (EH&S, quality, production, cost).
9. Ensure the use of Most Effective Technology (MET) and put in place specific operating discipline requirements.
10. Perform appropriate production management roles as determined by Production Manager (Operate Plant, Operating Discipline, Produce to Plan / Record Production, etc.).
11. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
1. Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by direct staff.
2. Perform all tasks and activities in accordance with Sadara’s policies and procedures.
3. Assess the level of skills of employees and identify the need for development programs.
4. Motivate, coach, develop and support respective employees.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
•Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experienced in Hydrocarbons
Experience of dealing with
1. Operations Production Superintendent
2. Maintenance/Procurement/Engineering staff
4. Production Coordinator