This vacancy has now expired.
A major, international oil and gas company
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO IRAQ NATIONALS ONLY!
• Working closely with the project & construction groups for punch listing, system walkthrough's, handover and acceptance of systems.
• Assist with reviewing and accepting pre-commissioning testing completed by contractors.
• Assist with completion of Inspection & Test Records (ITR's) on behalf of the CSU team.
• Commissioning, start up and operation of utility systems and completing performance testing against the approved standards.
• line up of systems for the introduction of hydrocarbons.
• Assist in preparations for a successful Pre Start Up Audit.
• Start up of the hydrocarbon system’s, achieve on target and on spec production.
• Operation of the facilities in a safe and efficient manner
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Seasoned operations experience, involmement in Commissioning would be an advantage. Demonstrable experience in the areas of interest for the job.
Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with a proven track record in operations.
Working experience on part of, or throughout a project life cycle from construction to pre-commissioning/ final commissioning and handover is desirable.
A HSSE driven mindset
Experienced operations staff with refinery, gas plant or LNG experience. Exposure to both operations and commissioning experience on a major project would be an advantage.