Program Management Analyst - 47298
Our Client is a large Automotive and Commercial Vehicle OEM, with a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering on a contract basis. These opportunities are typically based in their research and development facility located in Dunton which is the largest automotive technical centre in the United Kingdom.
Project Management Analyst - To project manage a product development team through the development of a new vehicle content on a complex commercial vehicle. This role gives an ideal opportunity to further develop your project management skills working in an exciting cross cultural and cross functional environment.
- The key requirements to fill the role are that the candidate has project management skills, preferably in the automotive sector.
- The candidate should also demonstrate good leadership and communication skills to lead a group (drawn from diverse areas such as Engineering, Design, Purchase, Manufacturing, Finance and Marketing) through complex issues to deliver an optimum solution.
- The candidate should possess the capability to handle wide ranging assignments from senior management presentations to detailed analysis. significant travel may be required
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a good record of delivery of complex tasks/projects in a technical environment.
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate a high level of business acumen and development of project/program business cases/proposals.
- Experience of developing timing plans with program milestones / gateways and with managing the associated deliverables.
- Experience of working in a cross cultural environment would be preferable
- Computer skills; Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Preferably familiar with GPDS process, WERS, AIMS, eFDVS, Integrator
- A degree with a 2:1 classification or above is preferred