Project Controls Analyst - Cost
Oil & Gas
Our Client is an International Company involved in the supply of Energy globally. Their Operations cover Exploration, Production and Downstream and at present they have projects in over 30 Countries worldwide.In Australia they are involved in one of the Country's largest LNG Projects, including both Gas and Condensate which is currently in Construction Stage.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Project Controls Analyst (Cost) to be based on site in Darwin as part of the integrated Project Controls team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Support Lead Cost Controller to update and report the Project cash call required for the Project over next 3-months
• Update the assessment by Contracts team to Subcontractor’s claims into cost report
• Contractor Change Order Request – review and assessment of the cost in relation to other type of compensation (Remeasure, Reimbursable, etc.) under the EPC Contract as well as the consolidation of such data for the purpose of Project data feedback
• Review Contractor’s monthly Cost Report and verify Contractor’s estimate of their forecast
• Update Cost Trends/Potential Change for Lump Sum scope and incorporate into cost forecast
• Update Cost Trends for reimbursable scope through package meetings and incorporate into cost forecast
• Internal Onshore Cost Report – provide support and cover for Lead Cost Controller
• Review and validate Lump Sum/Re-measurable/Profit & OH Payment Schedules
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Exposure to cost control activities with a skill of MS Excel.
• Operation of Cost Reporting system (e.g. Unifier) and Payment Control System (e.g. SAP)
• Experience in Contractor’s Subcontracts’ Management System (e.g. K-CMS)
• Cost control experience for all Project phases, especially on, detailed engineering, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in EPC Oil and Gas Projects.
• Experience in site cost control of mega project (more than 2 billion USD) during execution phase and closeout phase.
• Cost control experience in the Oil & Gas sector with emphasis on Onshore/LNG experience.
• Contract management experience is preferred.