Project Coordinator FM&S
Oil & Gas
Trinidad and Tobago
This vacancy has now expired.
• Develop and implement a strategy to ensure efficiency in the delivery of project services under FM&S’s remit.
• Provides oversight in the areas of construction safety and contractor safety performance.
• Performance manages project contractors to ensure that maximum value is extracted in the execution of services.
• Provides oversight of project construction performance.
• Coordinates management of project construction activities, with emphasis on risk reduction and management.
• Reviews project specifications and drawings.
• Ensures that construction activities are planned, scheduled and coordinated to meet agreed priorities.
• Ensures that all contractors meet PSCM and contractor safety requirements.
• Facilitates/participates in project reviews.
• Maintains strong client interface.
• Timely project estimating, budgeting, scheduling and reporting.
• Project QA/QC and assure all project completions and handover certification requirements are met.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or construction management.
• 5+ years direct project management experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing construction projects.
• Architectural or Construction industry experience required.
• Work experience/education with the following computer applications or related applications required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, CAD.
• Detailed knowledge of building engineering systems and relevant design codes.
• Knowledge of HSSE systems and COW.
• Engineering certification or degree.
• Previous major project experience (preferred).