Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
the person will:
- support of the Electrified Propulsion System timing and integration into D8 programme plans
- support Electrified Propulsion System Attribute Targets discussions
- Effective communication of all Electrified Propulsion System Targets to the appropriate Module Teams
- supporting lead project leader in Project Meetings (Agenda preparation, chairing and issuing of Action Notes)
- Coordination of the relevant Engineering Module Teams to deliver in line with Programme Targets
- support facilitating inputs to PDL responses
- support the management of Investment and Material Cost development and management using PPFeas, Red Book and PACN processes
- support the management of all SCDS and PCDS Gateway deliverables, evidence, peer reviews , reporting into i-3 and , by exception, Conformance Plans
- support the lead pl in reporting Project status within the Electrification Systems Engineering Management structure and to appropriate external meetings with Senior Management (PRM, DRM)
- support for ensuring Projects are supported with appropriate resource ¿ Ensure lessons learnt are captured, documented and fed into Project Management Processes for future Programmes
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1)Able to support the pl lead multi-functional teams to resolve complex technical issues, achieving the best outcome for the business within Project Timing.
2)Effective communication skills with the ability to listen actively and comfortable to present to all levels of Management
3)Experience in processing data using Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint /Google Sheets to carry out Business and Financial analyses
User of Microsoft Office packages - essential
The ability to manage change and complex technical issues - essential
Experience of Product Creation processes and systems (e.g TCDS, SCDS, PCDS, RMDV2, AIMS2, i-3)
Capability to create timing plans with critical paths and present using Microsoft Project Knowledge of some or all of Mild Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle Technologies Experience of Creation and Delivery of Technology, Systems and Products, ideally within the Automotive Sector Experience of TCDS(GTDS), PCDS(PCS), RMDV2(Efdvs), AIMS, and i3 Knowledge of Hybrid systems
Degree qualified - essential
Full UK driving licence - essential
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.