Project Engineer - Door castings - 30853
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Project Engineer for Body Engineering Door casings for forward model programmes
3 KEY SKILLS
1. Engineering knowledge of Door Casings, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements. CAD Literacy
2. Ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools. Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
3. Proven Project management capability, demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget. Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, PC Literacy; Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools; FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of facilities Working knowledge of project delivery processes; GPDS / FPDS / PCS / PRINCE2 or similar Working knowledge of change management processes
- Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, eg rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
- Ideally degree educated
Additional Information :
- Role is Gaydon based but may involve periods of residency at Manufacturing sites during launch phases