Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leader within the Automation and Control Systems field with operations in 100 countries worldwide. They specialise in providing integrated solutions the transmission and distribution industry
• Design Compliance. To provide approval of technical documentation in accordance with contractual requirements of the project.
• To identify and communicate technical change management issues, by controlling site query’s, customer comments, commissioning reports, lessons learnt, technical query’s and defect reports, etc..
• To chair and minute internal and external design review meetings.
• To provide interface management and be the focal point for technical issues between suppliers, customers and site.
• To manage the programme and to interface with the planning engineers throughout the contract duration.
• To liaise with project management on engineering budgets and related issues.
• To provide the technical expertise to interface protection and control applications for 11kV to 132kV UK substation projects excluding 132kV GIS contracts.
• To design / manage the production of control and protection schemes in accordance with established UK & relevant DNO standards and processes.
• To develop technical specification of Plant items such as Transformers, Switchgear, NER’s, CT’s, VT’s, Circuit Breakers, LV AC supply boards and Protection & Control Equipment.
• To calculate Cable sizes, Battery and LVAC loading requirements.
• To visit site throughout the duration of the contract and provide technical support at site as and when required and to further ensure activities are being completed to intended design on time and to planned cost.
• Attend factory acceptance tests for items of equipment and ensure customer satisfaction and compliant to specification deliveries.