Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a multi-discipline engineering design company providing design, procurement, project and construction management consultancy services.The company is a flexible, responsive and pro-active business that has successfully delivered projects ranging from small-scale studies through to multi-million dollar new build programmes.
Working with contract, procurement and expediting functions to ensure the timely delivery of main equipment
in line with the project schedule.
• Controlling engineering design within the project team against the agreed scope of work & ensuring delivery
as per the project schedule whilst taking cognisance of project costs.
• Organising & chairing inter discipline design reviews, minuting and ensuring actions are closed out.
• Organising & chairing vendor/equipment suppliers, minuting and ensuring actions are closed out.
• Attend & participate in 30%, 60% & 90% model reviews and closing out actions.
• Attend & participate in Design Stage 1, 2 & 3 risk reviews and closing out actions.
• Attend & participate in project risk review.
• Attend & participate in planning review meetings.
• The co-ordination and expediting of 3rd party external design.
• Highlight deficiencies in vendor/3rd party/internal information and action accordingly.
• Identifying and raising scope changes when necessary.
• Working to the project programme, quality plan & procedures.