Project Engineer - Rework - 30903
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
The Rework Engineers within the Department are responsible for reworking pre-Volume Build vehicles to a legally saleable standard in the UK. This involves instructing the Rework Agent in every aspect of the vehicle rework/repair process, which may include IVA Tests via VOSA, Servicing, RIS Reworks, Service Actions & Bulletins, Body repairs / VIN replacements / Car Configuration File updates / software updates & replacement handbooks. Close liaison with other areas inside and outside of the Company are crucial and a rework engineer would be expected to deal with Certification / Pilot Build / DVLA / VOSA / Paint repair shops / Vehicle Offices and the outside rework Agent
3 KEY SKILLS
- Degree / HNC / or relevant experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Computer literacy with an excellent working knowledge of MS applications
- Must be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of Vehicle technology
- Must have knowledge of vehicle workshop processes
- Needs to be a Team player & able to liaise directly with external companies on behalf of the client.
- Must also have the ability to control, manage & prioritise multiple work requests
- Mechanical / Engineering / Vehicle Workshop / Vehicle Training background.