Project Management Analyst - Product Dev - 47494
Our Client is a large Automotive and Commercial Vehicle OEM, with a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering on a contract basis. These opportunities are typically based in their research and development facility located in Dunton which is the largest automotive technical centre in the United Kingdom.
The Project Management Analyst is to project manage a product development team through the development of a new vehicle content on a complex commercial vehicle. This role gives an ideal opportunity to further develop your project management skills working in an exciting cross cultural and cross functional environment.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Project management skills, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Demonstrate good leadership and communication skills to lead a group (drawn from diverse areas such as Engineering, Design, Purchase, Manufacturing, Finance and Marketing) through complex issues to deliver an optimum solution.
- Possess the capability to handle wide ranging assignments from senior management presentations to detailed analysis.
- Significant travel may be required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferably familiar with GPDS process, WERS, AIMS, eFDVS, Integrator.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrate a good record of delivery of complex tasks/projects in a technical environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and development of project/program business cases/proposals.
- Experience of developing timing plans with program milestones / gateways and with managing the associated deliverables.
- Experience of working in a cross cultural environment
- A degree with a 2:1 classification or above is preferred