Project Manager Execution-I&E
Oil & Gas
Ontario - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their ongoing oil sands mega-projects in Alberta.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Project Manager Execution-I&E will have the responsibility:
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (Electrical or Instrumentation/Controls) with a minimum of 5 years EPC and petrochemical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Multi-discipline experience: Knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work within the different engineering disciplines (process, civil/structural, mechanical, piping instrumentation/controls, electrical)
• Proficiency in a variety of standard project management methods and techniques
• Working knowledge of planning and project controls methods
• General understanding of industry and regulatory standards
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Self-motivated & goal-oriented
• Sound reasoning ability, high level of self-initiative, strong desire to acquire new knowledge and skills
• Proficient with MS Office software (Word, Excel,etc)