Project Manager - Ground Support
Our client, a leader in providing specialised engineering services to the resource industry currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Brisbane.
This key role will take ownership, responsibility and accountability of specific projects for how they are run in regards to safety, production and financial performance. With a key focus on providing ground support and geotechnical services to both open pit and underground mining projects, works will involve retaining walls, ground anchoring, remediation, slope stabilisation, rockfall protection, shotcreting and firbrecreting.
• Provide mentoring and leadership to site supervisors and site personnel
• Implement and monitor project management plans for Safety, Quality and environmental to ensure compliance.
• Prepare, track and report monthly forecasts for revenue and margin
• Review financial performance and provide solutions and innovative ideas to reduce cost or value add.
• Review fleet and plant performance for projects, liaise with maintenance department in regards to specific concerns or requirements
To be considered for this role
• Relevant Engineering degree (Geotechnical)
• Previous experience in a similar role involving ground support and heavy civils
• Minimum 3 years field experience in mining
• Strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrable experience in HSQE management
If you have the experience required for this role and are wanting to be part of a high performing team that promotes a collaborative working environment, then please apply today. On offer to the successful incumbent is an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience and the opportunity to progress your career with a growing a company.