* Execution of the project to schedule and budget.
* Management of engineering, scheduling, costs, industrial relations, safety, environmental and quality.
* Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities specific to Project Management (attached).
* Promote total job safety and environmental awareness by employees, subcontractors and all persons in the job vicinity.
* Ensure that safe, environmentally acceptable working methods and practices are implemented.
* Organize and coordinate construction activities in accordance with construction schedules. Constantly monitoring the status of planning, safety, environmental and quality activities.
* Ensure sufficient plant and equipment is made available and properly operated and maintained.
* Obtain all necessary statutory approvals and permits.
* Provide technical, commercial and functional direction related to all aspects of the project execution.
* Administer and implement the Project Execution Plan.
* Manage industrial relations for the project and liaise with authorised union representatives.
* Control expenditure and revenue to maximise profitability.
* Select and manage subcontractors.
* Ensure that all personnel are inducted in their roles and responsibilities.
* Prepare and negotiate claims and variations with the Client in a timely manner.
* Submittal of financial reports, job progress reports and other site performance information as requested by the Company and the Client.
* Promotion of a professional image of the Company's operations and maintenance of a harmonious relationship with the Client.
* Compilation of a project close-out report at the completion of the projects