Project Planner, Value and Risk Expert
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client are a major operator with the Oil and Gas industry.
This role will be a 28/28 Rotational role.
To support the project services manager for the planning of upstream Projects, scheduling of activities, phasing of costs for budget purpose. Provide support for Project time and cost control, monitor the project progress, provide accurate project time and cost reports, verifying time and cost performance against plan, and identifying areas of potential time target and budget overrun requiring corrective action.
In line with the Company Value Management System on the project, to ensure that value management principles and processes are applied and that project value is being maximized.
In order to prompt react to the Country criticalities the role requires to undertake project risk analyses in accordance with Company policy and guidelines, through development and maintenance of a project risk model. To advise for project management team on critical risks and potential mitigation method.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Project Planning and control, use or project control tools
- Scheduling and time control, use of scheduling tools
- Budgeting and cost control
- Project work and cost progress analysis
- Support for preparation of project procedures on planning and control
- Implementation of Company value Management System
- Identification of potential risks which might hinder the success of the project
- Identification of opportunities which might positively improve the project performance
- Evaluation of the Risk level and its manageability, setting up a Risk Register
- Risk Management Plan and Risk Register accuracy, Timely Updating, completeness and quality
- Lessong Learned and Close Out: Gathering and managing any innovative learning acquired by Projects (lessons learned), Analysing Project results and performances during a phase or during the entire Project.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Management Engineering degree
- Secondary Level Technical Education
- project management basic course, project management advanced course (preferred)
- quality assurance course
- Stakeholder Management course
- Petroleum Engineering (preferred)
- Specialist software training (Eni E&P reporting systems, Primavera, MS Project and Risk, SAP, SIGEP, etc.)
Language: Fluent knowledge of English
Required Experience: 4 years in equivalent position
Required technical knowledge and professional skills:
- E&P Management (Generic)
- E&P SW Use & test (Generic): Specialist software knowledge and use (Primavera Planning system, WinProject, SIGEP, SAP, reporting systems, etc.)
- Economics General: Contractual & econ. Evaluat. of PSC
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organisation Processes: Project Management process, Suppliers qualification methodology and techniques, Feed-back development and di