Project Technology Advisor
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Major O&G Company
- Provide IT plus technical support by fielding user feedback and by providing responses to questions on 1) how the program works, 2) suggested workarounds, and 3) future considerations for program improvements.
- Provide technical support of other non-IT plus tools by providing insight on 1) how the existing tools works, and 2) suggested modifications to improve user efficiencies.
- Developing modularization requirements for inclusion into IT plus.
- Developing estimating methods and identifying shortfall of current published methods i.e. CEPs.
- Developing technical specifications by translating estimating methods and performance requirements into information required by company to proceed with inserting new or modifying existing IT plus codes.
- Providing historical information on heritage estimating tools and methods to transition knowledge to current workforce for incorporating into IT plus and other tools/methods
- Providing basis for rigorous testing of coding developed by company and running each test to ensure compliance with expected results.
- Instructor for Cost Engineering 1 and 2 and co-developer of course materials.
- Provide technical advice to interns.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Hugh Nguyen at Fircroft on +1 713 235 8118