Purchasing Operations Analyst - 31005
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Senior Purchasing Operations Analyst position within the NPP business office.
Will be responsible for supporting or leading on the activities below:
The NPP business office is the central hub for the operational management of Non-Production Purchasing, operating as a centre of excellence for process and procedural expertise, project management and operational support.
We are responsible for:
- Leading on the development, review and implementation of all NPP process and procedures.
- Leading on the creation and delivery of NPP training along with the NPP Process Leads, the management of all audit and compliance related matters, including Local, Corporate and External audits.
- Taking a leading role in ensuring effective governance development and execution within NPP, supported through operating committee, full forum and management team.
- Providing effective reporting on the performance of NPP through the development and maintenance of a balanced scorecard, metrics dashboard and SAP reporting.
- Taking a leading role on the co-ordination and management of key transformation initiatives both with NPP and across the client , delivering project management expertise and a structured approach to the development of our transformation programs.
- Leading the supplier engagement and co-ordination for CASME and GENPACT support services
- Leading on continuous service improvement initiatives, such as RFX, DOA, H-Drive, Website development etc.
Role will lend itself to a strong purchasing professional that have developed purchasing functions in the past (as the skill set and experience required are essentially the same).
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
3 Key Skills:
1) Extensive experience of process development
2) Project management experience
3) Experience of operating at a management level
Experience of working within a purchasing environment for a minimum of 3 years at a management level
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Prince 2 foundation or higher desirable.
Experience of working within both public and private sector purchasing teams.