Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client (big Oil & Gas company) is looking for QAHSSE Manager.
- Promote safety awareness amongst personnel and ensure that the workforce is kept updated with safety related information.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in adherence to the Company safety policy, statutory regulations and guidelines.
- Develops and implements HSSE manual and procedures for all the company’s operations.
- Develops and implements Safety, Security and Environmental Protection plans for the new projects as per clients’ requirements.
- Supports line management in implementing the Company’s HSSE policies and procedures.
- Monitors improvements through HSSE inspections and ensures that inspections are carried out and HSSE procedures are being implemented.
- Provides advice to management of any safety concerns and non – conformance with procedures.
- Ensures that all safety systems and equipment are in place, fully operational and correctly serviced (e.g. station bills, fire-fighting systems, signs etc.);
Monitors and audit the permit to work system;
- Participates and conducts safety meetings and evaluate the safety aspects of proposed activities, also record any concerns raised at these meetings.
- Maintains records of all HSSE reports, corrective actions, investigations and associated documentation.
- Takes part in all accident/incident/near miss investigations.
- Ensures that the learning points from the analysis of accidents carried out are communicated.
- Carries out in-house and outsourced safety related training necessary to implement the HSSE system.
- General policing of work sites.
- Implements safety related procedures or safety awareness campaigns. Distributes safety publications and information to all personnel and post notices on safety and emergency instruction on company’s Safety Boards.
- Ensures that formal risk assessments are carried out and assists in preparing risk assessments.
- Ensures that information on the handling of substances and the precaution to be taken is made available to all users of the materials (including MSDS).
- Compiles monthly HSSE report and analysis.
- Procures PPE for all activities.
- Ensures that Company’s HSSE policies, anti-corruption and bribery-, anti-money laundering- and trade sanction procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Ensures that the HSSE target of zero incidents related health, safety, security and environment is achieved.
- Maintains ISO 9001:2008, ISO 18001:2007 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and obtains other certificates as required by the company’s operations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Fluent in Russian and English – oral and written;
- Trained in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 18001:2007 and OHSAS 18001:2007;
- NEBOSH General Certificate.