Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of services to firms and organisations working in the oil field, petrochemical and industrial sectors in KSA and beyond. Their current services include but are not limited to engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance. They have recently been selected as engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contractor for Saudi Aramco's strategic pipeline projects related to the Master Gas Program and the Fadhili Gas Program
Managing the Project QC team for the companies recent Project for cross country pipelines , Welding, Mechanical, Coating, Civil and E&I Inspectors.
• Analysing daily progress data collected by QA/QC field representatives.
• coordinating inspections and disposition of non-conforming materials and equipment.
• Present monthly invoices to clients and assist them on site audits.
• Manage all the QA/QC staff; observe progress, resolved conflicts and preparations for upcoming work.
• Effective implementation of site design control processes including; site queries, design change implementation, field engineering and redlining/as-built etc. and associated verification, validation and review activities.
• conducting in house meetings with Saudi Aramco
• Maintain and prepare Project Management Style progress reports.
• Assisting Project Manager with all the necessary information.
• Ensured all staff had proper training and experience prior being assigned to dedicated job tasks.
• Performed and managed quarterly internal audits to ensure all aspects of construction regarding QA/QC department were executed efficiently and within timely manner.
• Observed laboratory testing to ensure internal Quality Control meets the project needs. (Concrete testing, soil compaction, asphalt tests, Material Strength etc).
• Ensure Quality Management System is effective and controlled as per the scope of the Project and ISO 9000:2008 requirements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Need to have prior work experience with Saudi Aramco