QC Welding Inspector - Aramco Approved
Oil & Gas
Our client offers a comprehensive range of services to firms and organisations working in the oil field, petrochemical and industrial sectors in KSA and beyond. Their current services include but are not limited to engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance. They have recently been selected as engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contractor for Saudi Aramco's strategic pipeline projects related to the Master Gas Program and the Fadhili Gas Program
This role requires an inspector to monitor, inspect, and test the performance of the team to evaluate whether the work performed meets the requirements of the design documents, regulations, and specifications. As the Inspector you will be asked to work with the Quality Manager to prepare non-conformance reports as needed and with front-line supervision and construction management to resolve/correct these deficiencies.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Expertise you need to hold and carry out on site;
• Prior experience with Saudi Aramco.
• 4-8 years of onshore or Offshore Experience as a QA/QC Welding Inspector.
• Welding certifications
• Strong documentation and organizational skills to ensure that QC documentation demonstrates compliance
• Competence in evaluating and analyzing inspection and testing data and developing corrective actions if necessary for deficiencies
• Develop expertise in quality control testing and inspection techniques and procedures