Our Client is a large Automotive and Commercial Vehicle OEM, with a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering on a contract basis. These opportunities are typically based in their research and development facility located in Dunton which is the largest automotive technical centre in the United Kingdom.
CV Quality Engineer - Work with Global Subject Matter Experts to develop solutions to Commercial Vehicle Fleet quality needs and wants - Embed Commercial Vehicle Fleet quality wants and needs into standard global Ford processes - Create and rollout training materials to Current and Forward Model Commercial Vehicle teams - Develop and maintain workplan for each global solution and report out as required - Support Commercial Vehicle Quality Program work (V408 / B460 / V362 / V363)
- Strong Project Management and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Quality related tools (e.g. G8D, FMEA, 6 Sigma etc) and Engineering management tools (e.g. AIMS, WERS, Integrator).
Working level knowledge / experience would be an advantage. - IT / Digital Worker Tools, especially: Excel (including Functions & Pivots), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Global Integrator, Quality Connection, Data Cubes
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to use data analysis to generate well-constructed recommendations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to present clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats.
PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Engineering/Business/IT Degree or equivalent
Additional Information :
3 Key skills: 1. Track record of working with and reporting out to senior management 2. Excellent written and oral communication skills 3. Project management and process development experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.