Our Client is a prestigious manufacturer of sports and racing cars. The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
To ensure an effective Quality Management System, correctly maintained and developed, and product quality is maintained to the highest standards
• Maintenance of TS16949 and ISO 14001 accreditation
• Ensure Processes and Procedures are compliant to accreditation and reflect business needs
• Organise and implement Internal Audit Plan to satisfy accreditation. Create and publish written reports on Internal Audits
• Track non conformities raised during Internal Audits and ensure their closure in a timely manner
• Liaise with external suppliers regarding supplier selection/development, quality audits and quality issue resolution
• Creation and control of PPAP/ISIR documentation for internal and external parts
• Internal quality issue resolution and subsequent quality tracking
• Lead Quality issue investigation and resolution using 8D problem solving techniques
• Generation and tracking of concession and SRPC process
• Failure Mode avoidance activities (PFMEA/ DFMEA etc)
• Product quality performance target setting and achievement
• Product and part quality inspection updates
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- HNC minimum in an automotive engineering discipline
- Must have experience of automotive engineering quality tools. Understanding of TS16949 and ISO 14001.
- Attention to detail, ability to develop, document and audit processes and procedures. Good analytical skills.
- Experience in a similar position within Automotive or Aerospace
- Analytical, good communicator both written and verbal. Needs to be able to encourage and motivate others
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in an automotive engineering/quality discipline
- Internal auditor trained for TS 16949