London and South East - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
A professional, construction, support and infrastructure services provider working in various market sectors all over the world.
We are currently recruting for a Quantity Surveyor to work at our client site based in Harrow, Middlesex.
We require the individual to be competent in the following areas.
The project is a P21+ New Emergency Department and Ward refurbishment; the individual would ideally have experience of P21+ and NEC contract.
The role will involve the following:
- Arrange Detailed and meaningful Tender Clarification Interviews and arrange sub-contract documents.
- Ensure Main Contract and Sub-contract Final Account work is progressed as the work proceeds.
- Assist in preparing Operating Statements, Cost to Completion forecasts and cash forecasts; monitor cash flow projections.
- Carry out evaluation of tender returns and prepare a recommendation for the proposed sub-contractor to the Senior QS/Commercial Manager.
- Prepare sub-contract tender packages in accordance with the procurement programme ensuring scope and risk allocation have been properly defined.
- Produce or assist in the production of accurate internal reporting.